Saturday, January 31, 2009

Quote of the day

So it has been a while since I have had a room mate and there are some things that I miss about having one around. There are always the little things that happen now and then that make you angry or make you smile. Last night I had one of those moments when you can't help but smile....

It was about 2:30 in the morning and I had 2 individuals enter my home in what appeared to be a drunken stupor. I awoke to the front door opening and the dogs jumping from the bed to greet my guests. There was a lot of "whispering" going on between the two individuals. I didn't want to cause any commotion so I stayed in bed where I was comfortably resting and just listened. That was when I heard:

"I don't care if JD sees me come out of your room in the morning. I just really want to be here with you tonight."

I can't confirm the source of this statement although I have a pretty good idea who it is. There was some other talk....mostly in "whispered" tones ( and by "whispered" we all know how quiet that can be when drunk).......It was worth missing some sleep to hear the conversations without leaving the comforts of my bed. Hey, I wasn't trying to listen....They woke me up and my house is TINY!

Here's to having a room mate again!

8 comments:

  1. I have my doubts. I think he was still with Andy at the Alehouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real gentleman shall not kiss then tell..."Virtue itself turns vice, being misapplied,And vice sometime's by action dignified."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I don't care if JD sees me come out of your room in the morning. I just really want to be here with you tonight."

    Obviously our mystery pounder has quite a silken tongue so we can exclude rhett. (There was no reference to "a beauty") If I had to provide a guess I would say it was childer's in the living room with the candle stick.

    "It was worth missing some sleep to hear the conversations without leaving the comforts of my bed."
    That is the most elaborate way of saying "I touched myself" that I have ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now humbly submit the people's Exhibit B with forensic analysis performed by a state certified fuckin' botanist.

    # Industry: Arts - This clearly says Zach.

    # Occupation: condisour of love - Misspelling always says ALASKAN FISHING BOAT CAPTAIN to me.

    # Location: Rome : Italy - I don't think a real Alaskan fishing boat captain would possess even a rudimentary grasp of geography. Outside of the cold, harsh waters off the Kenai Peninsula and Harrison's Fjord.

    SO 1 vote zach, 1 vote childers and 1 vote i dont think childers would know Rome is in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't you have some telemarketing to do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rome isnt a real place, its only written about in books. Duh

    ReplyDelete